Saturday, December 28, 2013

education loan

Can I Stop My Garnishment for My Student Loans? WRAL.com
My wages are being garnished for overdue student loans. Its been going on for a few years. I already declared bankruptcy about 6 years ago but of ...
See all stories on this topic »

Government redefines marriage for student loan applications World Magazine
Students in same-sex marriages can now select "married" when applying for federal student aid and loans, according to changes announced this ...
See all stories on this topic »
Finnish Education: Growing Number of Students Take Student Loans FINNBAY
Starting from autumn 2011, government's (KELA) loan guarantee has been granted to students of higher education with student financial aid without a ...
See all stories on this topic »
Recap 2013: Education vtdigger.org
Higher education made its own news, too. At the federal level there were changes to the student loan program, and in Vermont institutions explored ...
See all stories on this topic »
Can I Consolidate My Parent PLUS Student Loans to Lower the ... Huffington Post
I see a lot of things available to students who have borrowed. Is there anything available to parents to reduce interest, extend the term, or reduce the ...
See all stories on this topic »

No comments:

Post a Comment